Oct 13, 2015

Starlooks September Looks Book "Revival"

Every month, Starlooks delivers three perfect size limited edition products right to your door tucked inside a cool box for just $12. To start your Looks Book subscription, click here.



The mascara is  called flora and is a green colored mascara. The spectrum mascara formula is wet so it takes a little longer to dry. This is good for those of you that like to build it up. I didn't find this mascara to be lengthening or volumizing so it wouldn't be one that I reach for. I have barely there lashes and this mascara just didn't help them at all. Also since my lashes are dark, I couldn't see the color on them either. 

This is a matte lipstick in the color  rawr and matte lips are totally on trend right now. I'm not a fan of matte lipsticks so unfortunately I didn't like it. The color is a very pretty bright pink that would be perfect to pair with nude eye looks for the fall season.

The eyeshadow duo is called agave and features matte shades of a mauve toned pink and an olive green. The shadows are slightly chalky but have good color pay off. They are easy to build and blend.




Here is the look I created with the eye products from this month's box. I used the green in the crease, the mauve on the lid, and snuck in the highlighter from last month's box on the inner corner. I also used the noir long wear eyeliner from the July custom box and can still be purchased from the Starlooks website.. I think the look came out beautiful and is perfect for the fall season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lollipops & Lipgloss Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang