May 28, 2014

Mary Kay Sun-Kissed Inspired Look

The trending colors this season are warm and sun-kissed tones, soft peachy pinks and bold corals. vibrant corals and soft pastels and glamorous high-shine lips are perfect for creating feminine, expressive looks this Spring.This trend inspired the contents for the Mary Kay Sun-Kissed VoxBox. 

I used my favorite products from the #MKGlam box with the help of some other products to create this look. All Mary Kay products were complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing purposes.

Here are all the products I used.
NYX eyebrow powder to fill in brows

Revlon Photoready bb cream all over face.

Mary Kay Translucent loose powder all over face


Wet n Wild Balm Stain topped with Ulta Super Shiny lipgloss topped with NYX Glam Gloss because I needed more shine

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic palette
I used Jupiter on my crease and outer corner. I used Saturn on my eyelids.

ELF Eyelid Primer was applied prior to the eyeshadows.

ELF Prism eyeshadow was used for highlighting under the brow and the inner corners. I used the lightest color.

Mary Kay gel eyeliner was used on both lash lines. I tried to make a bolder look by making it thicker on the outer corner.

Mary Kay lash love mascara was used on the bottom and top lashes.

Here's the finished look with flash and no flash. The no flash is horrible lighting since I did this at night so I wanted to include one with flash. With flash everything looks much more pink that it does in person. 



I really love how creamy the eyeliner is. It's much easier to apply than I thought it would be. It has great staying power and is richly pigmented. I like the formula of the mascara, but it didn't go on great this time because I got some eyeliner on my lashes. Therefore they look a little clumpy as compared to the other times I used this mascara. The loose powder is perfect for setting my bb cream to make sure it stays put when I'm out and about. I didn't wear this look out anywhere, but I have worn the mascara and powder to a BBQ. It still looked great several hours later when I got home. I am considering repurchasing the mascara.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lollipops & Lipgloss Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang